Thursday, February 18, 2010

Who had ever thought that?

Here I am :)


Just saying hello to all . To all who take a look at my blog. I have been thinking long about this, doing a blog. Now I have my desicion. And I know we all are going to have a lot of fun :)

I am a Kaoticgirl from Europe and I love to talk about anything and everything. Maybe we can discuss about this and that in future.

My passion is music. And my sweetest passion is my favorite Band, the Backstreet Boys.
I am a fan since 13 years and I keep on counting...
I have to add that I adore Lady Gaga and r'n'b music. And I have to say, I love the solorecords of Nick Carter,Brian Littrell, AJ McLean and in future Aaron Carter with his new music.

I am going to post here sometimes. News, My opinions, something crazy and everything which I got on my mind. Better be prepared.

See you all soon,
xoxo
Kaoticgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment